Cardinals re-sign DT Frostee Rucker to 1-year deal
- Goodell, NFLPA angrily denounce Trump
- Lions: Caldwell signed deal months ago
- Chargers CB Verrett out for season again
- Teams support players' anti-Trump stance
- Vikings' Bradford out, seeks 2nd opinion
The 6-foot-3, 280-pound Rucker has played 10 NFL seasons, the first six with the Cincinnati Bengals and the last four with Arizona after signing as a free agent with the Cardinals in 2013.
The 33-year-old defensive tackle appeared in 13 games last season with 25 tackles and a forced fumble.
His best season in Arizona was 2014, when he had a career-best five sacks and two forced fumbles.
In all, Rucker has appeared in 126 NFL games with 314 tackles, 20 sacks, eight forced fumbles, four fumble recoveries and an interception.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 17, 2017