Buffalo Bills reach deal to sign receiver Andre Holmes
- Trump: Maybe kneelers shouldn't be in US
- Seahawks WR Baldwin blasts Trump remarks
- Police took Incognito to mental hospital
- Saints focusing on roles for new faces
- Flacco welcomes Jackson 'with open arms'
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) The Buffalo Bills have addressed a key offseason need at receiver by agreeing to sign free agent Andre Holmes.
Listed at 6-foot-5 and 208 pounds, Holmes was limited to 14 catches for 126 yards and three touchdowns in 16 games last season. His best year came in 2014, when he had 47 catches for a team-leading 693 yards and four touchdowns.
The Bills are revamping their receivers under new head coach Sean McDermott and coordinator Rick Dennison.
Holmes entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Division II Hillsdale.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 18, 2017