Stafford practices for Lions despite ankle issue
- Brady on title game status: 'We'll see'
- Vikes WR Thielen, S Sendejo questionable
- Jets WR Anderson arrested on 9 charges
- NFL: Raiders complied with 'Rooney Rule'
- Titans interview Rams OC LaFleur
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford was able to practice Wednesday despite a right ankle issue that had him limping late in last weekend's game against Carolina.
The Lions said Stafford participated in a full practice. When asked beforehand about his status for Sunday's game at New Orleans, he said: "You guys can figure it out through the week."
Stafford was sacked six times in last weekend's game, but he threw two late touchdown passes in a rally that fell just short. Carolina won 27-24 .
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 11, 2017