Bengals safety Iloka has 1-game suspension overturned
- Cards fire OC McCoy after blowout loss
- Jaguars get RB Hyde from Browns for pick
- Bears' Mack game-time call vs. Patriots
- OBJ: 'I respect' Giants owner's opinion
- Browns DE Garrett sounds off on refs
By JOE KAY
Iloka and Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster each got a one-game suspension from the NFL in the aftermath of Pittsburgh's 23-20 win at Paul Brown Stadium. Iloka hit Brown in the head while trying to break up his game-tying touchdown catch.
Smith-Schuster was suspended for leveling linebacker Vontaze Burfict with a blindside hit and then taunting him by standing over him. Smith-Schuster has apologized for the taunting.
The Bengals (5-7) host the Bears (3-9) on Sunday.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 6, 2017