Patriots' Hogan, Slater active against Dolphins
- Miami QB Tannehill out 2nd straight game
- Bills to start Anderson at QB vs. Colts
- NFL looking into Dolphins' injury report
- Bears' Mack day to day with ankle injury
- Khan drops bid to buy Wembley Stadium
Hogan has been sidelined since Game 8 because of a shoulder injury. Slater has been sidelined since Game 5 because of a hamstring injury.
Dolphins cornerback Cordrea Tankersley is inactive because of ankle and shoulder injuries.
Inactive for the Patriots were linebacker David Harris, running back Mike Gillislee, tackle Marcus Cannon, defensive end Trey Flowers, linebacker Kyle Van Noy, safety Brandon King and offensive lineman Cole Croston.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 11, 2017