Patriots' Hogan, Slater active against Dolphins
- Rodgers downplays take on cutting Nelson
- DE Ansah signs franchise tag with Lions
- 7-time Pro Bowl C Mangold retires
- LB Miller defends shark hunting trip
- Jackson: Browns still unsure on top pick
Hogan has been sidelined since Game 8 because of a shoulder injury. Slater has been sidelined since Game 5 because of a hamstring injury.
Dolphins cornerback Cordrea Tankersley is inactive because of ankle and shoulder injuries.
Inactive for the Patriots were linebacker David Harris, running back Mike Gillislee, tackle Marcus Cannon, defensive end Trey Flowers, linebacker Kyle Van Noy, safety Brandon King and offensive lineman Cole Croston.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 11, 2017