Vikings finalize trade with Broncos for backup QB Siemian
- Wentz's back fracture won't need surgery
- Beckham out again with quad injury
- Steelers RB Conner questionable vs. Pats
- AP votes Bears' Nagy as year's top coach
- Toe injury forces Jets RB Crowell to IR
The Vikings announced the deal, which was agreed to last week, on Monday. According to the NFL transaction wire, the Vikings sent a 2019 fifth-round draft pick to the Broncos for Siemian and a seventh-round choice this year.
Siemian was a seventh-round selection by the Broncos. He started 24 games over the past two seasons, going 13-11 for the Broncos. For his career, Siemian has 30 touchdowns and 24 interceptions with a 59.3 percent completion rate.
The Vikings signed Cousins to a three-year, $84 million fully guaranteed contract last week.
For more AP NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 19, 2018