49ers sign 6th-round safety Marcell Harris to rookie deal
- Owner: Saints 'unfairly deprived' of win
- McVay notes refs missed call on Saints
- NFL wants to outlaw Super Bowl prop bets
- Sportsbook credits bets over blown call
- Miami must wait to seal deal with Flores
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The San Francisco 49ers signed sixth-round safety Marcell Harris to a four-year deal.
The deal announced Monday means the Niners have six of their nine draft picks already signed.
Harris was drafted 184th overall last month out of Florida. He played in 37 games in five years and registered 102 tackles, four tackles for loss, one sack, two interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and three passes defensed.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 14, 2018