Patriots sign 1st-round draft pick N'Keal Harry
- Redskins LB Foster hurts leg, carted off
- Dallas' Elliott handcuffed after scuffle
- Jets' Gase denies rift with Maccagnan
- Giants' Manning not worried about Jones
- Fournette fined $303 for traffic ticket
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) The New England Patriots have signed first-round draft pick N'Keal Harry.
The receiver from Arizona State was the 32nd overall pick in the draft.
At 6-foot-4 and 213 pounds, Harry had 213 receptions for 2,889 yards and 22 touchdowns for the Sun Devils. He also ran 23 times for 144 yards and three touchdowns.
He is the first receiver selected by the Patriots in the first round since they chose Terry Glenn seventh overall in 1996. Harry is the first receiver taken in the first round under coach Bill Belichick.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 15, 2019