Cavaliers' Thompson fined $15,000 for gesture to Nets fan
- Pelicans agree to trade Davis to Lakers
- Raptors GM Ujiri may face battery charge
- Warriors' Thompson suffers torn left ACL
- Raptors dethrone Warriors for 1st title
- Warriors brace for uncertain summer
NEW YORK (AP) Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson has been fined $15,000 for making an "inappropriate gesture" to a spectator.
The NBA announced the punishment Thursday.
Thompson's action came at the end of the Cavaliers' 99-97 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Monday at the Barclays Center. Thompson finished with 19 points and 14 rebounds.
Updated December 6, 2018