Wild trades center Jordan Schroeder to Blue Jackets
- Rangers, F Vesey agree to 2-year deal
- Devils agree with Fs Coleman, Noesen
- Police: Emery's drowning not suspicious
- Ducks extend Henrique for 5 yrs., $29.1M
- Flames sign F Lindholm for 6 years
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) The Columbus Blue Jackets acquired center Jordan Schroeder in a trade with the Minnesota Wild.
In exchange for the 26-year-old Schroeder, the Wild on Friday got minor-league center Dante Salituro.
Schroeder played in 37 games for the Wild last season, recording six goals and seven assists. He has 17 goals and 23 assists in 144 career NHL games with the Wild and Vancouver Canucks since making his NHL debut in 2012-13.
It was the second trade of the day announced by the Blue Jackets. They also got forward Artemi Panarin, minor-league forward Tyler Motte, a draft pick for forward Brandon Saad, minor-league goaltender Anton Forsberg and a 2018 draft pick.
Updated June 23, 2017