Coyotes sign Dvorak to 6-year contract extension
- Tampa looks for 8th win in row vs. Blues
- Knights look to stay hot against Wings
- Bailey scores 2 as Islanders beat Flyers
- Avs top Blackhawks, win fourth straight
- Devils win in SO, Coyotes' skid hits 4
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Coyotes have signed center Christian Dvorak to a six-year contract extension averaging $4.45 million per year.
The deal, announced Thursday, will keep Dvorak in Arizona through 2024-25.
The 22-year-old Dvorak was Arizona's third-leading goal scorer with 15 last season and fifth in points with 37. He has 30 goals and 40 assists in 156 career games with the Coyotes.
A native of Palos, Illinois, Dvorak was selected in the second round of the 2014 NHL draft.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 9, 2018