Blue Jackets' Dubinsky out 4-6 weeks with strained oblique
- Ovechkin's run at 14, lifts Caps in SO
- Barkov nets 3, Panthers top Leafs in OT
- Pens edge Kings in OT in Murray's return
- Canadiens score 4 in 3rd, beat Senators
- Ducks down Jackets with Sprong OT winner
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) Columbus Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky is expected to miss four to six weeks with a strained oblique muscle.
Dubinsky suffered the injury at practice Sunday. General manager Jarmo Kekalainen announced the time frame Monday when Columbus put Dubinsky on injured reserve.
The 32-year-old had a goal and an assist and won 68.8 percent of his faceoffs in the Blue Jackets' first two games of the season. Dubinsky has 148 goals and 278 assists for 426 points in 764 regular-season games with the Blue Jackets and New York Rangers.
More AP NHL: www.apnews.com/tag/NHL and www.twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated October 8, 2018